Yesterday I deployed some smaller additions and polished some features. Mostly because of the weather I’m quite lazy to sit down and write a longer blog post. So lets quickly sum up the changes
- Added the infolayer to all available map formats. For PDF Maps it’s ?overlay=type The infolayer options are the same like in the current map view
- Added a new combined map:
- Changed the source for corporation and alliance logos to CCP’s Image Server.
- Alliance member corporations and a couple other pages are showing the small corporation/alliance logo in the listing.
- The (jump)range tool now allows you to select the maximum number of gates you wanna travel in your sub-capital ship.
- The Live Ticker allows now to filter by Date or Date:Range (in the URL)
- Some more internal updates an improving like redone the map caching and info/data system, improved my api daemon background tools, created an evemail notifier, etc.
I started to write a documentation for all the URL filters and customization options for maps and other stuff.
For those who’ve followed the forum thread on CAOD from the beginning should know that something is coming up. Maybe I’ll do an open TS day event, when I find enough time after work, if there are people out, who wanna share their thoughts and opinions on this special day. I’ll make an additional post when it’s getting closer.
Over and out. I’ll try trying not to melt At least the data center/server temperature seems to be stable.