Today, I decided not to do any more feature additions which I had in my head, but rather I should start writing Patch Notes and make Screenshot of all the new features and improvements. I don’t want to stress you today too much with #walloftext, so I just give you this handy CCP-style list in the hands. Flame on!
- All changes in the APIs that are being tracked by DOTLAN EveMaps are now available in the new central Live Ticker.
- Additional to the already tracked APIs (Sovereignty, Alliances, Outposts, Faction Warfare Systems), I added Corporation Changes to the overall portfolio.
- I unpacked about 8mil stored XML Files/API Results (about 35GB), nearly 2 years of data) for Corporations and replayed them all. Alliance data got replayed as well for completing the database.
- The following change types are now being tracked:
- Alliance changes their executive corporation
- Corporation gets a new CEO
- Corporation moves their HQ
- Corporation changes their description, url or logo
- You can filter the live ticker by type (Sov, Ally, …) by action (Lost, Gain, …) or filter the changes for to one of the involved entities (Alliance, Corp, System, Constellation, Region, Faction) or a combination of multiple filters.
- RSS/Feed Support is available for all changes and filters
- I’m already waiting when the first IRC/Jabber bots start to announce sovereignty changes in your external alliance chats.
- Changes in the corporation that are being tracked by DOTLAN EveMaps are now stored and available (Description, Logo, Url, CEO, HQ)
- Corporation statistics are now available (memberCount)
- Planets in Range / Moons in Range
- Filterable by range: Light years / by number of (gate) jumps
- Filterable by resource type (planet type / moon mineral from DOTLAN Moon Database)
- Jump planner: added number of gate jumps between each cyno, so your cyno pilot knows, how many jumps he has to do.
- Added all static DED Complexes (empire and 0.0 regions) from the local cache files (client)
- Added the newly introduced Landmarks from cache files as well (this includes the old COSMOS beacons)
- Added a new overlay filter for the map so you can easily find landmarks close to you. For details check the updated Celestial System pages.
- Updated layout for Celestial Objects: More Icons, DED/Landmarks, Agents and Stations orbiting their respective object.
- Detail pages for each object (Sun/Planet/Moon/Belt) with details about mass, radius, temperature, etc.
- Recent events per system
- With the help of cache files and some smaller calculations I’ve assigned every Station (including Player Build Outposts) their calculated orbit object (planet/moon)
- A lot more details could be retrieved out of the cache files (including the station description), but due to the nature of local cache files, don’t expect to get them updated frequently.
- New map info layer have been added
- Each planet type (Temperate, Plasma, Lava, Gas, …)
- Static DED Complexes(imported through client cache files)
- Landmarks and COSMIC sites (imported through client cache files)
- Regional planet distribution (already announced and live)